Bardwell Manor Equestrian Centre has a small campsite with 5 pitches, suitable for caravans, tents and motor homes.
A quiet campsite with views across the fields. It is an ideal place to stay when visiting Bury St Edmunds and the surrounding area.
The village of Ixworth is a 5 minute drive away, with pubs, a cafe and shops.
There is a shower room and toilets. Dogs are welcome on the lead.
Open between 1st April to 31st October.
We welcome 'horsey' and 'non-horsey' guests.
We are able to offer riding lessons and hacking for those staying here and many campers have their first riding experience here.
If you'd like to try horse riding lessons can be booked from £23 per child's beginner's session (£26 for adults).
We can take children riding from 5 years of age.
Electric pitch tent/caravan/motor home £19
The price includes up to two persons. £3 is charged for each additional adult and £2 for each additional child.
Please contact us to book a pitch.
- No camp fires.
- Smoking permitted in camping area only.
- No running or shouting near horses.
- Do not feed or touch any of the horses or ponies without permission.
- Dogs to be kept on a short lead.
- Take care - all fences are electrified.
- All rubbish to be put in correct bin:
-Blue for recycling.
-Black for general rubbish.